Invoice Verification: Workflow links not displayed

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Thu Nov 15 02:34:07 EST 2001

Jocelyn,

thanks a lot for that. I actually came to the same conclusion yesterday;
branching to the item display in FB03 switches the object type from BKPF to
BSEG, and given that's the object type used in the workflow (i.e. the one
the workflow system writes into SWIWIOBJCT), the link is picked up properly.
Thanks a lot for your help, everyone!

Regards,
Stephan