Workflow WebCast (courtesy of SearchSAP)

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at MIT.EDU
Wed Nov 14 09:41:35 EST 2001

Greetings Workflow-ers,

Tomorrow, November 15 (ignore the Wednesday in the announcement) one of our
own subscribers will be featured in live webcast.  Please feel free to
click the hyperlink below to pre-register for this event.

Regards,
Sue

>Wednesday is Workflow day on searchSAP. On November 15th at 3:00 EST we
>will host a live audio event on "Implementing SAP Workflow." Workflow
>automates business processes and integrates tasks across departments,
>applications and systems. Our resident Workflow expert, Alon Raskin,
>Senior Technical Consultant of Basis Technologies, will present a
>technical overview of Workflow along with key implementation tips. Alon
>will also answer your questions on implementing SAP Workflow and Webflow.
>Don't miss this timely and informative LIVE event.
Pre-register at
http://searchsap.techtarget.com/onlineEvents/0,289675,sid21,00.html

Susan R. Keohan
Senior SAP Developer