Event trigger for Purchase requisition WF in transaction ME51 N

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Wed Nov 14 02:44:38 EST 2001

try switching update debugging on using the menu "setting..update debugging"
while in debugging.. that will allow you to jump into the update task.. but
careful, always end update debugging gracefully as otherwise you might get
partial records (e.g. some tables written and not others)..
once the debugger drops you in the update task, you need to find the right
perform that drops you in the event creation, as far as I remember, the
update programme puts all update routines into a table and then calls them
dynamically..