Invoice Verification: Workflow links not displayed

phillips, tim tim.phillips at SERuk.com
Tue Nov 13 08:33:49 EST 2001

Stephan wrote:

> Stephan:
> I am trying to display links of an invoice to workflows
> in FB03 using the button object services, and then the menu
> workflow.. workflow overview). The system (4.6C) looks in table
> SWIWIOBJCT for anything with a BKPF object type.
> However, invoice verification uses BSEG_MMIV and BUS2081 and
> thus no workflow links are displayed. Is this an SAP "feature"
> or am I missing something?

Timbo:
I don't think FB03 will let you do this;
as you have made the link to a logistics invoice,
I'd try the same procedure through the initial
screen of MR3M (display logistics invoice).

That definitely works in 4.0b.