Integration : SAP R/3 X MS Exchange

Rolim de Camargo S. Junior rcjunior at usiminas.com.br
Mon Nov 12 08:50:05 EST 2001

Hello  all

Somebody already implemented integrated WS 000000038 (Purchase Requisition
Single Release) with MS Exchange
(or Outlook) so  that the purchase requisition release is carried through
from the MS Exchange (execution work item as an form ) ?

The users want to release the purchase requisition from exchange and not of
inbox of R/3.It Is possible to implement this scene ?

I am finding difficulties in this integration ( SAP R/3 4.0B with the MS
Exchange)

The following components are installed and configured in my environment:
*       SAP Exchange Connector
*       SAPFORMS
*       Form with Visual Basic

I already read note OSS 100232 and followed all the recommendations

The Workflow generates one workitem in R/3 inbox of user (responsable agent
) but it does not send a message for the MS Exchange.This user has a
internet address too.

Somebody could you send me  one check list so that I can verify what is
wrong or what is lacking in my environment.

Thanks

Rolim