transporting the org. structure

רונן פוקס Ronen at mccann-kb.co.il
Wed Nov 7 03:53:14 EST 2001

dear workflow experts,

in our org. structure, users are assigned to positions.

we are using report RHMOVE30 to create a transport request of the org.
structure.

the evaluation path we use is 'OS-ACP'

this works fine, but the problem is that the user assignment per
position is included in the transport request.

we want to transport only the org. units with positions but without the
user assignment. this is because we don't want to maintain all the users
in the DEV system too.

can this be done just by setting a different evaluation path in report
RHMOVE30 ? if yes, which one should it be ?

many thanks in advance

best regards

ronen fox