Sales Order Check FM -Objtype Error.

Deanna Teo deannate at au1.ibm.com
Tue Nov 6 23:46:22 EST 2001

Hi!

I am trying to place a Check Function Module in 'Type Linkages(transaction
SWETYPV') which I created with my workflow to check for conditions when a
crm sales order is created in the crm box.

However, I get a weird error saying that 'Parameter with OBJTYPE has an
invalid reference' and it refuses me to place the check function module.

The Parameter 'OBJTYPE' has a reference type of 'SWETYPECOU-OBJTYPE' as
shown below.

FUNCTION ZCRM_CHECK_FUNCTION_CREATE_ORD.
*"----------------------------------------------------------------------
*"*"Local interface:
*"  IMPORTING
*"     VALUE(OBJTYPE) TYPE  SWETYPECOU-OBJTYPE
*"     VALUE(OBJKEY) TYPE  SWEINSTCOU-OBJKEY
*"     VALUE(EVENT) TYPE  SWETYPECOU-EVENT
*"     VALUE(RECTYPE) TYPE  SWETYPECOU-RECTYPE
*"  EXCEPTIONS
*"      RAISE_EXCEPTION_ERROR
*"      ORDER_TEMPLATE_STATUS_EXIST
Is there anything wrong? I have done this before in SAP R/3 and I do not
have any problems at all. Anyone has any ideas?
Is there a difference for check function modules in CRM system?

Any advise would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Deanna Teo
Enterprise Resources