Data missing from container?

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Nov 6 19:24:10 EST 2001

Hi Elizabeth,
It has to be something wrong with your code that raises the event
so have a closer look at it.
Suggest you debug through it and check:
1) The values exist at the time the event is raised
2) You are using the exact name of your event parameter when filling the
event container
3) You are using the correct macros to create and fill the event container
4) The event parameters have been correctly defined against the event in the
business object

Good luck!
Regards,Jocelyn.