Executing a FM in background

Gregory Kowalik gkowalik at ashland.com
Mon Nov 5 13:59:05 EST 2001

Keep in mind that your background FM cannot execute any frontend functions
- it's running on your SAP app server.

Angie Jan <angie_jan at hotmail.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 11/05/2001 01:44:01 PM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>