SAP - Lotus Notes Integration

Tom Olaf Bakke tom.olaf at spring.no
Fri Nov 2 03:17:38 EST 2001

Hi.

The integration approach depends on the SAP version you are on. At least
from 4.6c a Lotus integration with socalled forms is delivered. This is in
theory quite easy to implement and you will have the possibility to perform
some tasks off-line in Lotus. In one integration we had some problems with a
version of LSX from Lotus.

For info, see service.sap.com/webflow in the media section subpoint Partner
Products or SAP library release notes for 4.6c under BC-BMT-WFM.

For earlier SAP versions, it is possible to install some functions etc in
SAP and databases etc on Lotus that will make it possible to execute
workitems from Notes. This integration was supplied by a company called
Chorus Gmbh on a couple of projects I've been on.

I am no expert on the integration, so I cannot give you details on what you
need to install.

Regards
Tom Bakke