SAP - Lotus Notes Integration

LANGE, BODO bodo.lange at sap.com
Thu Nov 1 14:22:12 EST 2001

Hi Maria,
the integration technology you need depends by large on what you want =
to see
in your Notes client
and what type of interaction you require (sap client for work-item
execution...).
=20
There is an excellent document out, written by Scott Morris, which =
gives you
an idea of what is possible and
how to achieve it.
=20
=20
<http://www.lotus.com/products/eibu_knowbase.nsf/4823032b6687ce59852566f=
e004
e9bd3/3db3978e4bcd753f852567a700597807/$FILE/bestof2.pdf>
http://www.lotus.com/products/eibu_knowbase.nsf/4823032b6687ce59852566fe=
004e
9bd3/3db3978e4bcd753f852567a700597807/$FILE/bestof2.pdf=20
=20
Consider that a truly interactive approach requires some scripting on =
the
Lotus side.
=20
Good luck