Function Modules in function group SWWA

SMITH Elizabeth IS_Dept Elizabeth.Smith at lai.ie
Thu Nov 1 06:35:00 EST 2001

Hello!

I'm looking at creating a work item using the function module
SWW_WI_CREATE_SIMPLE in place of triggering the workflow via publishing an
event from a ABAP program.

My BC610 course manual is for version 4.6B and states since these function
modules in function group SWWA are not officially released externally their
interfaces may change but all efforts will be made to keep enhancements
upwardly compatible.

My question is : are these function modules backward compatible ? We are on
version 3.1H.

Also, has anyone used these function modules in version 3.1H?

I would be interested in any feedback.

Elizabeth Smith
Lufthansa Airmotive Ireland

Visit our Web Site:   www.lufthansa-airmotive.com