Web enabled Task/method.

Kim Schell Kim.Schell at toyota.com.au
Mon May 28 23:01:31 EDT 2001

To get your Workflow Task web enabled, look at the following....
* WS20000081 "Create Leave Request" (an Example, please note the initial
application is linked to the WS20000081, then there's another work item
TS20000193 for the managers Approval).
* You can start a Workflow by setting up the Container and Web Transaction at
the WS????.  You can also have a workflow interact with a web page by setting up
a workflow task (TS???) and setting the object to FORM and method to
HTMLPROCESS.  while I havn't told you much here, I hope you get the point these
are two seperate techniques.
* Look at the documentation (Library Doco, not IMG Doco) under Basis -> Business
Functions -> Business Workflow -> Reference Documentation -> Form Integration
with SAPForms

This should get you started, does it help?

Also, make sure your Workplace Server is setup properly (Assuming your on
46c/46d).

Regards
Kim

Zamri Mohamad <mohamaaz at hotmail.com> on 29/05/2001 05:35:55 AM

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>