disable forward option in SAP Office

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Mon May 28 05:18:16 EDT 2001

In the (possible) agent assignment on the task you can specify that forwarding
is not allowed (general forwarding not allowed) other than to task agents. If
you want to prevent all forwarding that won't help you of course, but at least
with this choice only those who could originally execute the WI will be able to
receive a forwarded WI. Combined with some nifty roles you could perhaps achieve
what you want (but then with the disadvantage that there will only be one
possible agent for new WIs).
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

|--------+------------------------------>
|        |          Fabrice Turboult    |
|        |          <Fabrice.Turboult at al|
|        |          catel.fr>           |
|        |          Sent by: SAP        |
|        |          Workflow            |
|        |          <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM|
|        |          A.MIT.EDU>          |
|        |                              |
|        |                              |
|        |          28.05.2001 09:06    |
|        |          Please respond to   |
|        |          "SAP Workflow Users'|
|        |          Group"              |
|        |                              |
|--------+------------------------------>
  |       To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU                                       |
  |       cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)                                        |
  |       Subject:     Re: disable forward option in SAP Office                |

Hello,

no authorizations handles this.
According to SAP, there is no possibility to disable the forward function.
Therefore, if we want to disable it, we have to modify the standard R/3 code.
As I don't really like this kind of solution, I was thinking about using field
exit
tool on the screen managing the forward function.
What do you think about it ? I know that field exits are not adviced in most of
cases but
if it can avoid a core code modification ...

In advance, thank you
Regards.
F. Turboult

---------------------- Forwarded by Fabrice TURBOULT/FR/ALCATEL on 05/28/2001

Gregory Kowalik <gkowalik at ashland.com> on 05/23/2001 05:13:20 PM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

 cc:      (bcc: Fabrice TURBOULT/FR/ALCATEL)

 Subject: Re: disable forward option in SAP Office

authorization handles that I believe.

Fabrice Turboult <Fabrice.Turboult at alcatel.fr>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on
05/23/2001 10:54:36 AM