Binding definition does not correspond to (called) container def.

Andy Hayton andy.hayton at orange.co.uk
Thu May 24 11:49:38 EDT 2001

I am currently have a few problems with a binding definition on a standard task
I have created.

In DEV everything is fine, but in TEST I get this message when I try to look at
the binding between the method, and the task container.

Binding definition does not correspond to (called) container def.
Message no. W8 104

>From within the binding definition screen a syntax check gives the error

***** Binding definition: Direction "==>", element REPROCESS *****

Element REPROCESS is not part of the container definition

Message no. W8117

The task and method containers in both boxes seem identical. The only
differences I can find are

1. Within the binding definition in the DEV box has the element name 'Reprocess
Flag' and in the test box has the element name is 'REPROCESS'
2. If I look at the methodparameter container in the test box there is not
element for 'reprocess', but there is in the DEV box. (looking at the parameters
 from the display object type screen (with the cursor on the relevant method)
the reprocess element does exist).

I have tried re-transporting the Standard Task, and Object without any success.
Does anyone have any idea what the problem is?

I am using a 4.5b system.

Regards,
Andy

Important. This E-mail is intended for the above named person and may be
confidential and/or legally privileged. If this has come to you in error you
must take no action based on it, nor must you copy or show it to anyone; please
inform the sender immediately.