How to copy Workflow in independent client

Heinrich Bence sirheinbence at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 21 04:33:38 EDT 2001

Hello Weidong

It is interresting to see that your development client
is on 4.5a and your test client on 4.6c.
Before I answer your question, I need to clarify a few
things.
When talking about a test "client" are you talking
about a seperate instance of the same installation ie.
Development - QA - Production or are you refering to a
different installation all together ?
Next question: are the development(110) and test(210)
clients linked in a transport route ?

Regards
Hein Bence

Hi all workflower: