Stuck Workflow

Arthofer Heather M ArthoferHeatherM at JohnDeere.com
Fri May 18 14:47:51 EDT 2001

I am having the same problem in 46C.  Sometimes it works correctly and then
other times the user decision will just complete, not allowing the user do
to anything.  I have checked transaction ST22 and there are no short dumps.

Did you resolve your problem and how to resolve it.

Thanks,
Heather