Lotus Notes integration

Rakesh Dube rakesh_dube at pacific.net.sg
Thu May 17 05:32:08 EDT 2001

Hi Arnoud,
You can Download english version Lotus connector  from SAP server , check the
note number 0366030..

Yes you are right , I am also not able to find  any documentation on server side
installation...
Hope SAP will soon release  some documentation on this .....
Many companies are  looking this COnnector  for the SAP workflow-Lotus
solution.....
Keep on updating if u receive any such documentation ...
Thanks

Rakesh
Webflow/ITS Consultant
Andersen Consulting