"No administrator found for the task"

Gray, Jeffrey jeffrey.gray at sap.com
Wed May 16 19:50:03 EDT 2001

Hello,

I had this same problem.  To solve it, I signed on as the user who was not
able to execute the work item, went to SWU3 to check it out, everything
looked good so I sent a test item to see if that would work.  When the
users inbox came up, I executed the test work item and then tried one of
the others that would not fire off before and it worked fine.  It seemed to
somehow reset workflow for the user.

If anyone else has a cleaner solution I would like to hear it.

Jeff Gray

SAP America, Chicago