Sendtaskdescription Method

Robert Bates Rob.Bates at itnet.co.uk
Wed May 16 05:45:38 EDT 2001

Todd,

I don't have an answer - however there is a big clue in the evidence you give:
if it runs ok when in debug mode (which runs under your personal id) but fails
in normal or method test mode (which run under WF-BATCH) there must be something
missing on the WF-BATCH id. You say that you've set up the return e-mail address
- check this thoroughly and make sure there is an @ in there to fool the system,
even if you are using a dummy address. Make sure that the default domain name is
set up in Workflow Customising SWU3 (which I think is used in release 4.0b).
Check authorisations (SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW are usually used for WF-BATCH).

Good luck!
Rob Bates,
e-Business & Workflow Consultant
ITNET UK Ltd.