Distribution control for same task?

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue May 15 06:19:13 EDT 2001

Hi Daniel,
A different approach might be to educate all the agents that the list of
workitems is there for all of them to work on.

Then use workflow reporting to track how many workitems each agent has
processed of the total sent out, and either post it up for all to see who is
slacking off or
doing more, and give it to their manager(s)!

With a little more effort, you could create a tailored report that they
could
run for themselves to see how they are tracking against the other agents.

A little competition can be a good thing.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267