Error When executing Decision task

a dolphin dolphin22222 at hotmail.com
Mon May 14 16:00:09 EDT 2001

Hi,

I used the SAP delievered decision task TS00008267 in my workflow.
When I click on the execute button in my Inbox, message WL510 appears:
Function executed on the selected 2 entries.

Does anyone understand what this means?

I ignore this message, proceed with the Approve button, then I get an error:

Work item could not be found.

When I look at the workflow log, I saw a red light with Action
SWW_WI_RUNTIME_TO_TRANSPARENT. It looks to me that it is trying to execute
the work item twice, I saw Execution Started twice, one with red light and
another with green light.

Could anyone advise where should I look for the error?

Thank you.

SeongPin