Determining Agents for sending Emails

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Sun May 13 20:20:49 EDT 2001

Hi Ian,
How do you want it to work?

1) Do you want to send the email to whoever did the sales order creation?
Then use
the WORKITEM object returned from the sales order creation task to find who
actually
executed it, throw the agent into a container element and pass it to your
email step.

2) Do you want to send the email to everyone on your role?  Then create a
method and
task to call your role and return the list of agents to a multiline
container element as a prior
step to your email step.  To run a role, you can use function module
RH_GET_ACTORS in the
method.

Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267