Error when Raising an Event

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Fri May 11 02:30:10 EDT 2001

Hi SeongPin,
Yes that's a problem!  That's a fairly important part of triggering
the workflow.
Complete the binding between the event and the workflow then try again.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267