Name not displaying?

Allan Brennan allanb at hushmail.com
Tue May 8 07:26:45 EDT 2001

Hello,
We are using 4.6c and created 2 workflows last week.  The first is a notification
of employment and this works fine.  The second WF is a notification of resignation
sent using sendmail.  The recipients in the second WF do actually recieve
a notification.  The expression that we use in both the short and long text
is that of employee.name.  It displays perfectly in the long text but only
the first character is displayed in the short text or header.

Any ideas on how to display the name in the short text?

Thanks
Allan
Free, encrypted, secure Web-based email at www.hushmail.com