BB/EBP-Workflow - Change accounting data as a workflow step

Markus Brahm mbrahm at cscploenzke.de
Mon May 7 12:55:25 EDT 2001

Hello Jocelyn,

an other thinking I had was to change the owner of the shopping basket =
for
a short moment to allow an accounting person to use the "transaction" y=
ou
mentioned as not usable. That is a bit weird and I haven=B4t tested it =
yet,
but do I understand you correctly that you wouldn=B4t recommend this wa=
y.

Thanks a lot,

Markus

"Dart, Jocelyn" <jocelyn.dart at sap.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 07.05.2001
03:51:36

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>