Fwd: Generic Decision Task in HTML

Pallavika Patel PATEL_PALLAVIKA_P_NONLILLY at LILLY.COM
Fri May 4 08:39:48 EDT 2001

Hello Marc, Sure!!!! I am facing this issue with 4.6c. When we execute the
decision tasks via workplace we are getting the same error message.
Alternate solution we found is to go through the "Display" Eye glass
column of integrated in-box (with technical view selected in your personal
setting) and execute the decision task and works fine.
Another thing I did is I did copy of the decision task then I did paste
and I included now my new decision task in the workflow and it works just
fine.

But this is still an open burning issue for us. We also have SAP oss
message out. So, if any one know about the solution please let me know.

Regards,
Pallavika Patel
317-433-3157

"Susan R. Keohan" <skeohan at MIT.EDU>
Sent by: SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
05/04/01 07:32 AM
Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group