Roles with SENDTASKDESCRIPTION

Dave Shoemaker david.shoemaker at esapient.com
Fri May 4 07:57:19 EDT 2001

Thanks to all for the help. I decided yesterday to go
with the multiline container element approach. The
in the weeds. You all might find it interesting to
know that I have not been able to find organization
management in the BW, only workflow. I do not see
this as a problem, because I believe that the ROLE
based approach is the way that SAP wants us to go
from here on. Roles shared via workplace. Thanks
again.