Roles with SENDTASKDESCRIPTION

Dave Shoemaker david.shoemaker at esapient.com
Thu May 3 10:00:17 EDT 2001

Using BW 2.0B, we have a workflow which determines
agents using a role function module. When I insert a
normal activity, I am presented with the choice
"AC Role" under Agents. However, when I use the
SendMail icon, I am presented with no Role choice
under "Recipient Type". Does it seem logical that I
could use a normal activity to invoke
SELFITEM-SENDTASKDESCRIPTION in order to be able
to resolve agents with role resolution? I fear that
the sendmail function is sending to a list of
addresses not reflected by any selected agents.
Is there a place in the SENDTASKDESCRIPTION flow where
I can invoke a custom funtion module to identify
recipients?