Displaying Workflow MiniApp Workitems in Windows GUI

Beverlin, Dave Dave.Beverlin at kcc.com
Wed May 2 13:33:25 EDT 2001

Hi everyone.

I'm trying to find out the name of the table that you have to customize in
order to cause a particular task in a workflow to display in an alternate
GUI. For example, the default in the mySAP.com Workplace is set to use SAP
GUI for HTML to display the task/execute the workitem when you select a
workitem in the workflow miniapp. I believe there's a table you can modify
to cause the Windows GUI to be used instead. Can anyone tell me the name of
that table or the menu path to accomplish that customizing? Thanks!

Dave

This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and may contain privileged, confidential, or proprietary information that is exempt from disclosure under law.  If you have received this message in error, please inform us promptly by reply e-mail, then delete the e-mail and destroy any printed copy.   Thank you.