Execute workitem from Lotus Notes (no SAP user)

Rakesh Dube rakesh_dube at pacific.net.sg
Wed May 2 08:29:27 EDT 2001

Hi Peter/Alan,
I installed the SAP workflow Integration succesfully , when I am trying to
Define new form with
Form Development , it's giving error " Instance member PLUGIN2 doesn't exist" .

 DO we have to install any plugin for LN along with connector?
I am selecting existing SAP workflow Task .

Thanks in advance
Rakesh