Workflow Start

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed May 2 00:38:37 EDT 2001

Hi Charles,
The start with details is part of generic object services. It's part of the
processing with
transaction SWUI (function group SWUA - the start at details screen is
screen 1100).  It's not
set up to allow access to the start with details screen without going
through the entry screens.

However for what you want to your best bet is to create a workflow start
transaction for your
particular workflow via transaction SWUG, and adjust the generated
transaction as needed
(especially hide all the stuff you don't want them to use).   You can then
use your button to
call your start transaction with your sales order details.

Have a look in the R/3 library for the documentation on "Defining start
transactions" in the
Workflow reference area.

Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267