Workflow Start

Charles Konen fireman66 at lycos.de
Tue May 1 12:51:59 EDT 2001

Hello all,

We are working on a workflow for order approuval in SD. To start the workflow users are follwing the menu path System - Workflow - Workflow Start. In the next screen, all possible workflows for this object type are displayed and two buttons called "Start" and "Start with details" are offered. If they choose "Start with details" they come to a nice dynpro with the tabstrips "Properties", "Note at Start" and "Attachements".
So it's like starting and ad-hoc workflow, but within the sales order transaction.

What we want to do now is, to give them a button (in the variant transaction "Start sales order workflow" and after that jump directly to the nice dynpro with the tabstrips described above. I was looking at a lot of "note" object types (like WF_NOTE") but none of the create methods leads me to the dynpro, shown while starting ad-hoc workflows.

Does anybody how to come to this dynpro without the screen "start" and "start with details"?

Cheers, Charles