Replication of Organization data generated by the BBP self-service to the R/3 Backend ?

Ralf Staenglen/top-team.de rstaenglen at top-team.de
Thu Mar 29 03:05:33 EST 2001

Hello everybody,

BBP offers the possibility to register users and to automatically assign
the roles and organization structure supported by a workflow. Our customer
now wants to use this data in the R/3 backend for other workflows, but we
found only a possibility to synchronize the backend data towards the BBP
organizational model, not in the opposite direction. I am wondering if
there is a solution to synchronize the organizational data from BBP towards
the backend R/3 System (BBP 2.0; 4.6C Backend).

Best regards
Ralf Staenglen

top-team consulting GmbH
email: rstaenglen at top-team.de