Work Flow Source Container

Anees Abbasi AAbbasi at qatargas.com.qa
Thu Mar 29 02:23:54 EST 2001

Hi,

I have copied a work flow to use to different role I have check all workflow
containers and all the elements are same, but I am still getting the
error message element not found in source container, can anyone explain me
what is the source container and where does it define.
the following error message I am getting, any help will be highly
appreciated. thanks in advance.

Workflow no. 000000033830 step 0000000179: Error or exception resolving role
'AC00000168'
Problems establishing agents for step 0000000179 of WS90000059

There is no chief position for P .

Confirmation from work item 33831 saved since an error occurred in workflow
33830
Element NOTIFICATIONOFABSENCE not in source container

1 errors occurred in binding allocation to _WI_OBJECT_ID

Element ROLEEMPLOYEE not in source container

1 errors occurred in binding allocation to PERSONNELNUMBER

Anees Abbasi
SAP ABAP Analyst
Qatargas IT Department
Tel.: 473-6360