Workflow Error WL411 (No successor defined for event)

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at MIT.EDU
Wed Mar 28 11:45:00 EST 2001

Hi Thomas,

I checked the value and attributes of the parameter METHOD_RETURN.  The
parameter is no longer set to SPACE and is flagged as optional in the
function modules you listed below.  That is why I concluded that this note
did not apply in this case.

Thanks for your help though.  Any other hints are certainly welcome.
Sue