Problem with task TS00408158 ver3.1H - remains in inbox

Tom Bakke tom.olaf at spring.no
Fri Mar 23 03:12:04 EST 2001

Hi.

We are implementing a preliminary posting of invoice workflow using object type FIPP. The second last step before workflow completion is using method FIPP.POST as a background task. If the document cannot be posted, task TS00408158 with method FIPP.POSTANALYSE is called in dialogue. The user can execute the task and change the document, but when exiting, the workitem remains in the users inbox.

I suppose there might be an incosistency in our workflow definition, but I just wanted to check if anyone had experienced a similar problem either with this task or others.

Thanks
Tom Bakke