Workflow Transport Problems

Carson, Wayne Wayne.Carson at solvay.com
Thu Mar 22 12:37:36 EST 2001

My workflow is triggered whenever I change a delivery date on a purchase
order or when a new purchase order is created.

I just noticed, even prior to generating and transporting a new version,
that I was getting dump messages every time my workflow was triggered.

Has anyone seen this before?

Could it be that WF-BATCH id is locked in this environment?

I didn't realize that there were external RFC calls being made.  To what, I
don't know.....

The current ABAP/4 program "SAPLERFC " had to be terminated because
one of the statements could not be executed.

This is probably due to an error in the ABAP/4 program.

RFC calls (Remote Function Calls) were sent with the invalid user

ID "WF-BATCH ". The receiving system regarded the first call as a system

call and therefore accepted it without a valid user ID.

However, the last call was to an external function module and

was thus rejected.

This action was performed by caller " my user id " in client 038 from system
"SU2 "
and transaction "SESSION_MANAGER ".

The termination occurred in the function "ab_rfcimport" of the SAP

Basis System, specifically in line 3429 of the module

 "//bas/46B/src/krn/rfc/abrfcfun.c#2".

The internal operation just processed is " ".

The internal session was started at 20010322111540.

The function module call was "ARFC_DEST_SHIP ".

Regards,
Wayne Carson