LIV to Payment Release integration

Liu Jian liujian88 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 21 05:04:11 EST 2001

Dear all,

We want to implement Payment Release workflow for all outgoing invoices. One
possible way that an invoice can be created is through Logistics Invoice
Verification (LIV). The scenario should be like this:

1) LIV is created and blocked. At this moment, the FI invoice is blocked for
payment with indicator 'R'.
2) Once LIV is released, we hope the FI invoice is blocked by the Payement
Release Indictor and the payment release workflow is triggered.

We are on 4.6C. We have configured the payment release workflow for the
corresponding document type. It works fine if the FI invoice (of the same
doucment type) is created directly (instead of through LIV).

Has anybody implemented this scenario before? Any thoughts will be
appreciated. TIA.

Best Regards,
Liu Jian
Workflow Consultant