Converting WF =====> WS

Gregory Kowalik gkowalik at ashland.com
Mon Mar 19 14:38:30 EST 2001

I think it is a good idea, I regret that I haven't done this during upgrade.
Use transaction PFTC_COP in  Business workflow/Definition tools/Task/Task groups
submenu.
Workflow template will be created automatically when you use that function, like
it is when you create a new workflow.

Greg

Scot Flak <mrscotflak at yahoo.com> on 03/14/2001 10:42:54 AM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>