Workflow on 4.6C

Paul, Reena Reena.Paul at delta.com
Fri Mar 16 09:45:48 EST 2001

Hi All,

    Workflow seems to be unstable on my system. I developed a workflow and
used the workflow test environment. The work item comes to my inbox, but
when I execute it, gives me the error 'No administrator found for the task'.
The next day, I was able to execute the work item with no errors and I made
no changes to the workflow.

I had developed another workflow wherein the last step was to send mail. All
other work items worked fine but the send mail had an error. I deleted the
step and re-created the step, but still didn't work. I did it 5 times and I
got the same error (in the process it created 5 unwanted tasks).  I created
the step the next day and it worked fine.

I am currently testing on my sandbox. But we have 15 workflow requirements
and I need to start the development on my Dev box. I am not sure I would
like to wait the next day for the workflow to work. Nor would I like to
create unnecessary task because then I will have to start cleaning up my
transports.

I have never had this problem in 4.5B.

Am I missing some thing or do I have to do some thing else.
I have done synchronize buffer, Workflow verification and nothing seems to
work.

If anyone could give me any input.

Thanks,
Reena Paul