Sometimes workflow doesn't start

Leonardo Araujo leonardo.araujo.b at bayer.com
Thu Mar 15 10:03:03 EST 2001

I would take a look at the triggering event. Check the log.  Transaction SWEL.
With it you can check if the event has been raisen and if it triggered something
or not. Try the workflow utilities, where you can simulate events and check
consistency of you workflow.
Is it a standard event or a custom made one? If it is standard, try to study it
to understand better when it occurs. Sometimes the description make us thing it
is something else....
What is it for?

Leonardo Araujo.

Pedro Bezerra <pedrobezerra at yahoo.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 03/15/2001 08:29:31 AM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>