Sometimes workflow doesn't start

Brian Bennings bennings.bj at pg.com
Thu Mar 15 09:01:21 EST 2001

We recently found that in one of our SAP boxes, the maximum number of users was
set to 200.  This level was occasionally hit, preventing WF-BATCH from logging
in and kicking off the workflow.  We found this by looking at the SAP system
logs.  Everything else looked fine.  We have since bumped this up to 500 users.

Brian Bennings

 Internet Mail Message
 Received from host:      cherry.ease.lsoft.com
 [209.119.0.109]

From: Pedro Bezerra <pedrobezerra at yahoo.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 03/15/2001 05:29
AM PST

   Pedro Bezerra <pedrobezerra at yahoo.com>           To:   SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                         @MITVMA.MIT.EDU>           Cc:    (bcc: Brian Bennings-BJ/PGI)
                                            Subject:      Sometimes workflow doesn't start

                   Sent by:  SAP Workflow
           <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
                      03/15/2001 08:29 AM
   Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users'
          Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Hi All,

I'm implementing a workflow template. The trigger
event for this workflow is created document account.

Sometimes workflow doesn't started.(And there isn't
any problem with workflow variant, document type, etc
)

Why not ? is there a log about this ?

Thanks in advance

Pedro Bezerra