Antwort: SAP Workflow and Lotus Notes

Peter Lindlau Peter_Lindlau at chorus.de
Wed Mar 14 08:40:00 EST 2001

Hello,

there is also a solution available from us (chorus) which solves this
problem:
We have implemented a set of SAP reports (with SAP support) that will
deliver workitems for all users periodically.
These workitems will be pushed to Domino. Then the workitems will be
packaged on a per user base. Finally a workitem compare will determine
whether or not the workitems for a given user need to be updated. Since
this is a "central" solution where all workitems on a given system are
captured the performance implication is dramatic, especially when a lot of
Notes users are involved.
You may find more information at www.chorus.de - there is a presentation of
the SAPforms based workflow integration.

Cheers - Peter

"<Thiemo> <Geisberger>" <tgeisberger at bmw.co.at>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on
13.03.2001 16:31:59

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>