Waiting step

Christophe Compain Christophe.Compain at cie.etat.lu
Thu Mar 15 02:30:34 EST 2001

Hi Jocelyn,

thanks to you (and to the other persons who replied to my message) for your
quick response.

Actually, I didn't explain my issue quite well :
I wanted an activity to be executed, and, in case it failed (because of a
blocked document that is used by this activity), I wanted my WF to wait 30
minutes and start again to carry on the activity.
The problem was that the 'Requested start' functionality made me wait 30 minutes
even the first time the activity was executed (what I didn't want to occur).

I had a look to the Event Receiver functionality, but I had to specify an event
not a amount of time.

I thought it over again and I finally added an activity with an 'empty' method
and used the 'Requested start' functionality. It is now running in our
productive run.

Nevertheless, I really appreciated your idea of scheduled deadline job.

Regards,
Christophe

email: Christophe.Compain at cie.etat.lu