Waiting step

Raskin Alon x8008 ARaskin at Citipower.com.au
Mon Mar 12 18:30:27 EST 2001

Hi Christophe,

I think this will do what you want:

*       Find the step in your WF which you want to start in 30 mins
*       Select Creation of WI
*       Type in 30 into offset and make sure that minutes is selected.

Activate your WF

Have a good day,

Alon

                -----Original Message-----
                From:   Christophe Compain
[mailto:Christophe.Compain at cie.etat.lu]
                Sent:   Monday, 12 March 2001 11:47 PM
                To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                Subject:        Waiting step

                Hi.

                My question is very simple : What is the best way to
implement a waiting
                step of 30 minutes in my workflow ?
                Actually, I don't want it to be event-driven.

                Has somebody got an idea ?

                Thanks in advance,
                Christophe

                --
                Christophe Compain
                SAP consultant
                email: Christophe.Compain at cie.etat.lu

the system manager.

This email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses.

CitiPower Pty ACN 064 651 056