Transport problems workflow definitions in 46C

Richard Schot Richard.Schot at avelon-it.com
Fri Mar 9 04:28:19 EST 2001

Hi all,
We are experiencing the same problems with transport of WF-definitions in our
46C system. However the note (378487) has not yet been applied in our system
because of a freeze. Alan mentions in his mail that in the note it is also
explained what to do if you transport your workflow definition into a
productive system and want to use the workflow immediately. I can not find
anything about this in note 378487. Is there a workaround for activating the
latest version of the WF definition in our QA system until the note has been
applied ?

Alan Rickayzen wrote:
Sorry, for the delay but I've been away for a week.Yes the transport problems
have been solved (and customers have confirmed this). Note 378487 describes
the solution. A hot-package is being created. The note also explains what to
do if you transport into a productive system and want to use the workflow
immediately. (Some of you noticed that the workflow definition appeared to be
missing but re-appeared when the test environment in transaction SWUD is
called).

All help is more than welcome,

Kind regards,
Richard Schot