Check Function Module

sanjiv bajpai sanjiv_bajpai at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 20:18:28 EST 2001

Hi All,
       I am on 46C . I am trying to use check function
module to filter the event. The check function module
is not being picked up means the event log displays
only receiver function module , the check function
module name  field remains blank. The config is
correct .I had also applied the OSS356654 but it does
not pick up the check function module , the event log
displays the check function module name field as
blank. Any help is appreciated.

TIA

Sanjiv