Client copy

Tom Jull r9983c at email.sps.mot.com
Mon Mar 5 13:49:06 EST 2001

Monique,

Did your Basis group perform a client copy (export/import) or a database copy?
It makes a difference.  In addition, depending upon your R/3 release level, your
Basis group may have done a config only copy or a full client copy.  This, too,
makes a difference.

Not sure what you mean by "workflow is not there."  Do you mean that your
definitions are not working, or that the tasks themselves are missing?  The
latter would surprise me.

I would first perform a verification of customizing for workflow (tcode SWU3).
I'll bet that your workflow RFC destination needs to be re-established.

Regards,
Tom