Stuck Workflow

Todd Walter toddwalter at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 2 10:54:41 EST 2001

Hi all,

I have a custom workflow that has been successfully running in production
for a couple of months.  It is a multi step workflow for the processing of
engineering change requests.  I have one instance of a workflow that was
kicked off and sent to the user who successfully processed the first step.
However, the workflow seems to be stuck on that first step and won't move
along.  When I look at the log, it shows that the step is in 'Completed'
state and there are no apparent errors.  The step is a user decision task
and when I looked in the container it seemed to record the result of the
decision properly.  I have done everything I can think of to either move it
along or figure out why it is stuck but can't find anything.  Any help would
be appreciated.  This is for release 4.5b.

Thanks,

Todd